Vertex Aerospace is committed to the growth and development of Small Business concerns. Vertex’s Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) focuses resources on increasing subcontracting opportunities with small businesses (SB); small disadvantaged businesses (SDB), including:
- Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) and Indian Tribes
- Women-owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Businesses (HUBZone)
- Veteran-owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Service-disabled Veteran-owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Historically Black Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI)
Vertex promotes this by creating the necessary environment and infrastructure that integrates supplier diversity within the workplace and in our services. Vertex educates their workforce regarding the benefits and importance of partnering with a diversified supplier market, recognizing that inclusion of small businesses is critical to our economic growth and stability, as well as our continued success and customer satisfaction.
WANT TO BECOME A VERTEX AEROSPACE SUPPLIER?
If you are interested in registering your company in Vertex Aerospace’s Potential New Supplier database, please fill out the registration form in the link below.
SUPPLIER CALENDAR OF EVENTS
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY OFFICE
Vonda Allen, CSDP, SDLO
Manager, Supplier Diversity
April Beasley, CSDP, SDLO
Small Business Administrator II
Director, Corporate Supply Chain Acquisition