Providing Global Aerospace Solutions Since 1975
VERTEX AEROSPACE is aligned around four business lines – Aircraft Integration & Sustainment, Vertex Global Aerospace, Aerospace Defense Services, and Vertex Aerospace Logistics. The vertically integrated aerospace company provides global aircraft technical support, integrated supply chain management, aero‐structures modification and fabrication services, and assembly and engineering solutions for both fixed and rotary‐wing aircraft.
Aircraft Integration & Sustainment
AIS specializes in high-end aircraft engineering, fabrication, installation, modification, systems integration, and logistics support for both government and commercial platforms.
Vertex Global Aerospace
VGA specializes in International Contractor Operated Maintenance Base Supply, Contractor Logistics Support, and Training for both government and commercial platforms.
Vertex Aerospace Logistics
VAL is an FAA dual-certified, full-service component and avionics repair station with indefinite authority for limited airframe, power plant, accessories, non-destructive inspection, propeller, instrument and radio capabilities.
Aerospace Defense Services
ADS offers a variety of short notice, worldwide contingency support to OGAs, DoD, and commercial clients on multiple platforms.
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- ISO 9001/AS9110C – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organizations
- AC0056B – Voluntary Industry Distributor Accreditation Program
- Avionic Repair station, FAA/FAR Part 145 (Air Agency Cert & Ops Spec) SL4R522M
- Component Repair station, FAA/FAR Part 145 (Air Agency Cert & Ops Spec) SW4R533M